We are a full service, premium brokerage that is known for building brands in the state of Oregon and SW Washington. We have a professionally trained and integrated sales team focusing on all the core on and off premise accounts.
Services include: OLCC relationship management, sales, monthly depletion reports, pricing surveys, competition reports, new distribution, sales forecasts, inventory control, category management, trade event representation, tastings, supplier ride-withs, and conducting local marketing programs.
Oregon is the largest control state West of the Mississippi River, and it is a hub for wine production, the micro-brewery, and the micro-distillery movements. Additionally, Oregon is recognized as having among the best sommeliers and mixologists in the country. These factors, combine with Oregon's infamous "foodie" culture, and a demographic inclined to support independent, quality products to make Oregon an ideal test market for brand launches in the wine, spirits and beer categories.
Drink Think's relationships make it uniquely connected to Oregon's culture. Drink Think's ties to the Oregon Bartender's Guild, cutting edge cocktail bloggers, local sommeliers, and premier charity and event planners in the state allow us to place your brand at the center of multiple cultural events to test, launch, and support your brand.
Drink Think creates public relations opportunities, experiential marketing campaigns and social media content. Drink Think acts as an out-sourced public relations firm, coordinating with your team to link Oregon based events with a national plan and creating marketing assets for use across multiple platforms. Drink Think is also uniquely positioned to link you to several national events, including the Northwest Spirits & Mixology Show (owned by Drink Think, and one of the top three craft cocktail events in the country), and the American Distilling Institute’s national conference (with whom Drink Think has a formal partnership).
Drink Think offers consulting services for branding, go-to-market strategies, improving distribution, design services, planning and promotional calendars.
- Branding consulting allows, among other things, label review, market analysis, taste profile analysis, and perhaps most importantly, helping you to “develop your story”…the narrative by which you are known on the market.
- Go-to-market strategy consulting provides detailed analysis of distribution planning, growth plan, charity allocation, media campaigns, and sponsorship approaches.
- Distribution improvement consulting provides distribution vetting/qualification, creation of incentive programs, and distributor management services.
- Planning and promotional calendar consulting services entail comprehensive “to-do” lists that create a step by step approach to achieving goals (sales, marketing, distribution…).
- Design services include board to bottle label, glass and cap procurement.